Stress less with a pre-packaged itinerary created by locals, with your best interests…
With three tours in three different areas you’ll get a good understanding on the basics of Cairns Outdoor Nature Adventure.
- 3 tours + island transfers
- 1 lunches
- Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls
- Fitzroy Island & 1.5hr SUP Tour
- Barron Riverboaring OR Behana Canyoning
- PDF Itinerary
- RRP $449
- Our price $400, You Save $49
Eco-friendly Tourism is Responsible Tourism
One of the most satisfying aspects of our work is connecting people with nature, embracing & showing people a deeper understanding within Far North Queensland. Our tour practises are run with, not only the intention of giving you a once in a lifetime experience, but we are also committed to conserving FNQ’s habitat & cultural diversity… We all have an obligation to protect our planet, Barefoot Tours starts with itself, through carbon offsetting, awareness & education on tour ❤
Leave Cairns on an adventure, through World Heritage listed Rainforest, home to stunning waterfalls like Ellinjaa Falls, Josephine falls, Dinner falls & on towards some of the most beautiful locations in the Atherton Tablelands!
- Departs Cairns, Duration Departs Cairns Full Day, Duration Full Day Includes Lunch Duration Includes Lunch