Description to be advised
We have been operating for over 40 years and hold both PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre status and PADI 5 Star Career Development status – one of the highest ratings awarded to any Dive Store as recognition of continued Diver training excellence.
- Two dive sights at the unique Cairns’ Outer Reefs (The Great Barrier Reef)
- Enjoy Morning Tea & Tropical Buffet Lunch
- Snorkel or dive at the amazing Reef locations
- Award Winning Luxury Reef Boat (Divers Den)
- 2 out of 17 reef locations daily
What to bring:
- Togs, swimmers, bikini, or boardies
- Hat, sunscreen & sunglasses
- A Towel to dry yourself
- Camera to take some cool pics
- A dry change of clothes – maybe something warmer in winter?
- Water bottle to stay hydrated!!
- Certified Divers please bring your Cert-card & logbook
- PLUS $20AUD for Reef levy payable on boat
- Extra money for on board optional extra’s (like diving)
- Snorkel equipment
- Wetsuit / Stinger suit
- Guided snorkel tours
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Fresh chilled water
- Tea & coffee
- Prescription masks (deposit required)
- Personal spending
- Drinks (apart from the drinks mentioned above)
Do I need special insurance when diving?
We strongly recommend you have travel insurance which covers you for cancellation of trip due to illness, poor weather, travel delays, lost luggage and legal costs. Travel insurance may not cover diving accidents and treatment/evacuation. We recommend getting separate insurance like that offered by DAN. (Divers Alert Network).
Reef Quest requires you to check in from 8:00am, the boat departs at 8:30am sharp, returns around 4:15pm. They offer transfers from Cairns Northern Beaches or Cairns CBD at an additional cost, or check in is at the Cairns Marlin Marina which is walking distance from most CBD accommodations.
Age Policy: Minimum age for diving is 12 years old, some medical conditions may prevent you from being able to dive.
Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Weather Policy: Trips are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of boat operator. Alternative days or refunds will be offered in the event of cancellations by boat operator; however, boat operator reserve the right to use other vessels should boat operator be unavailable for any reason. 100% cancellation fee applies with less than 48 hours’ notice. Pricing is in AUD inclusive of GST, valid 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020.
Stress less with a pre-packaged itinerary created by locals, with your best interests…
With three tours in three different directions you’ll get a good understanding on the basics of Cairns Outdoor Nature Adventure.
- 3 full day tours
- 3 lunches
- Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls
- The Great Barrier Reef
- The Daintree Rainforest
- PDF Itinerary, Tours reconfirmed
- RRP $478
- Our price $448, You Save $30
- See: 2 "Outer" Great Barrier Reef locations
- Departs daily , max of 80 people
- Starts: 8.00am, Finishes: 4.30pm
- Morning & Afternoon tea, Lunch is included
- See: Port Douglas, Croc Cruise, Daintree Rainforest, Cape Trib, Rainforest Creek, Lookouts
- Departs every day, max of 20 people
- Starts: 6.50am, Finishes: 6.30pm
- Morning tea, Lunch is included