Leave Cairns on an adventure, through World Heritage listed Rainforest, home to stunning waterfalls like Ellinjaa Falls, Josephine falls, Dinner falls & on towards some of the most beautiful locations in the Atherton Tablelands!
Jump aboard this 25 metre high performance and stylish catamaran for a day of adventure, nature and beauty…
Meet with their Eco Accreditated Marine Natrualist onboard and learn about the coral and fish life through their presentation.
Enjoy a personalised day on the Great Barrier Reef with a friendly crew dedicated to making your trip memorable and educational.
Passions of Paradise visits two reef destinations on the “Outer” Great Barrier Reef.
Dive, snorkle and sail on the Great Barrier Reef with Passions of Paradise.
We are passionate about Eco Tourism, and we practice what we preach. We are at the forefront of sustainable Reef Tourism. We are passionate about Reef education, we assist in real Scientific studies and surveys to help the Marine park authorities.
– Passions of Paradise
- 2 Outer Reef locations
- Eco presentation on the way home
- Snorkel Equipment
What to bring:
- Togs, swimmers, bikini, or boardies
- A Towel to dry yourself
- Camera to take some cool pics
- A dry change of clothes – maybe something warmer in winter?
- Water bottle to stay hydrated!!
- Cash for optional extras
- Casual Footwear
- Sailing to two unique outer reef destinations
- All Snorkelling equipment including a free guided Snorkel Tour
- Relax on our upper deck or netted deck trampoline at the bow of the boat
- Tropical buffet lunch of hot and cold dishes including fresh tropical fruit.
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Meet with our Eco accredited marine naturalist who provide presentations on coral fish and life
- Certified divers have a free guide
- All drinks except for tap water
- Personal Expenses
- Hotel transfers
- Digital Camera Hire
Q. When do you return?
We return at around 5 pm. We always try to do some genuine sailing on the way home (no motors), and so times can vary either way by 10 or 15 minutes – but generally it is 5 pm.
Q. Are there many sharks?
You may be lucky enough to see a little white or black tip reef shark pass you by as small reef sharks are common. However, they are very shy.
Age Policy: Minimum age for diving is 12 years old, some medical conditions may prevent you from being able to dive.
Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Weather Policy: Trips are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of boat operator. Alternative days or refunds will be offered in the event of cancellations by boat operator; however, boat operator reserve the right to use other vessels should boat operator be unavailable for any reason. 100% cancellation fee applies with less than 48 hours’ notice. Pricing is in AUD inclusive of GST, valid 1 July 2019 – 31 March 2020.