Passions is a slick, modern, sailing catermaran to the Great Barrier Reef… We are loving their Eco friendly practices, professional crew, quality equipment & definately enjoy the fresh hot meals for lunch after a well earnt snorkel!
Jump aboard this 25 metre high performance and stylish catamaran for a day of adventure, nature and beauty…
Meet with their Eco Accreditated Marine Natrualist onboard and learn about the coral and fish life through their presentation.
Enjoy a personalised day on the Great Barrier Reef with a friendly crew dedicated to making your trip memorable and educational.
Passions of Paradise visits two reef destinations on the “Outer” Great Barrier Reef.
Dive, snorkle and sail on the Great Barrier Reef with Passions of Paradise.
We are passionate about Eco Tourism, and we practice what we preach. We are at the forefront of sustainable Reef Tourism. We are passionate about Reef education, we assist in real Scientific studies and surveys to help the Marine park authorities.
– Passions of Paradise
~7.15am, Check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal Your Great Barrier Reef adventure begins at Cairns Marlin Marina’s Reef Fleet Terminal. Walk inside the green building and look for the Passions of Paradise ssign above their check in desk!
8am, Depart for the Great Barrier Reef!
– Learn about the reef & how to make the most of your day
– First location, Great Barrier Reef Snorkle, dive, sunbathe, or chill
– Tropical Buffet Lunch Selection of hot & cold dishes, including fresh prawns & local fruit
– Second location, Great Barrier Reef Snorkle, dive, sunbathe, or chill
– Sail home
~5pm, Estimated arrival in Cairns
- Morning & Afternoon Tea
- Snorkle gear & briefing
- 2 Great Barrier Reef locations
- Departs Cairns daily
- Check in from 7am Reef Fleet Terminal
- Maximum 100 passengers
- Free guided snorkle tour
- Chef made buffet lunch
- Marine Naturalist presentation
What to Bring
- Towel & dry change of clothes
- Camera hire available
- Sunscreen, a hat – don’t be a lobster!
- Cash or card for on board sales