Leave Cairns on an adventure, through World Heritage listed Rainforest, home to stunning waterfalls like Ellinjaa Falls, Josephine falls, Dinner falls & on towards some of the most beautiful locations in the Atherton Tablelands!
We love the flexibility of these passes, the variety to do what you want, when you want!
Whimit, Greyhound Australia
Whimit is a travel pass that is measured by days, not by distance or destination. This means that you have no restrictions and can go wherever the wind takes you, for as long as your pass allows, anywhere on the Greyhound network.
In fact, choosing the right pass is the hardest part, because it is all smooth sailing from there.
There are no set itineraries with Whimit. All of your travel is on the Greyhound Australia network and you can travel wherever you want to.
Everyone’s travel style is different. Whether you are travelling for short or long trips there is a Whimit for you.
We provide comfortable, hassle-free, and affordable coach services to people of all ages. We travel across Australia everyday ensuring that our passengers can get to their destinations, both on and off the beaten track, and truly experience the beauty of Australia. – Greyhound Australia
Let your heart wander and your travel plans follow, with Whimit. Unlimited coach travel that lets you explore Australia your way. Any route, any direction, for as long as your time allows. You could say it’s a form of time travel.
Each Whimit pass is by day and not by distance or destination. It means you can do as much, go as far and be as adventurous as you want for as long as your pass allows.
The only thing you need to ask yourself is how many days will you Whimit?
- Free Wi-Fi
- USB charge point on every seat
- Leather reclining seats (with seat belts)
- Chilled drinking water
- Panoramic windows
- On board restroom
- Disability access
- Journey must commence within 12 months
- All passes are non-transferable
- Refunds are at Greyhounds discretion
- One day is considered from 00:00-23:59
- T&C’s found on greyhound.com.au
- Unlimited travel, up to the days purchased
- Flexibility backtrack and repeat trips
- Freedom to travel in any direction
- Greyhound has the largest network of coaches in Australia
- No restrictions, no itinerary
How many days will you Whimit Australia?
(click on map < to enlarge)