Leave Cairns with Uncle Brians to the Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation on their Full day Cape Tribbin’ Tour. Through the Journey with Uncle Brians they visit ancient rainforests, swim in pristine creeks, laze on the tropical beaches and search for the salties aka saltwater crocodiles! They aim to give you the maximum time to enjoy the beautiful Cape Tribulation!
Over the last two decades Uncle Brian’s Tours have been running, they have found that perfect balance of music, food, fun, breathtaking natural history on their adventures and excitied driver guides that are ready to show their backyard off to the world!
- Port Douglas
- 4 mile beach
- Crocodile/Wildlife Spotting River Cruise
- Beach time
- Swimming in freshwater stream
- 2 amazing lookouts
What to bring:
- Togs, swimmers, bikini, or boardies
- A Towel to dry yourself
- Camera to take some cool pics
- A dry change of clothes – maybe something warmer in winter?
- Water bottle to stay hydrated!!
- Walking shoes/sandals
- Transfers to/from your Cairns accommodation
- Morning Tea
- Beautiful lookouts & awesome photo opportunities
- Chance to spot rainforest wildlife (cassowaries)
- Swimming spot
- Rainforest Walks
They try to take photos to upload, however this is not a guarantee… Might be a tech issue, or the guides just f*** it up. Please do not rely on their camera (it’s free & sometimes a slow service).
- Personal spendings
- Drinks (water tank on board for waterbottle refills)
Will I have a crappy time if the weather is shit? Will my tour be cancelled?
We go out in all types of weather, but rest assured we will only go out if we are confident it is safe to do so on tour. The joys of our tours is that our itinerary is a bit flexible, so we simply adjust it to the weather and to our guests. If people are really digging a location, we simply stay longer… Majority look bored, then we move on to the next… Awesome!
Age Policy: This tour welcomes those aged 10 years and older. No max age limit, but you do need to be fairly fit and healthy and ok on your feet (some of the tracks can be a little tricky otherwise).
Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Weather Policy: Your guarantee is we will only commence a tour with confidence knowing the day will go according to plan. However we cannot predict acts of Gods.We cannot be held responsible for any (abnormal) changes to the tour itinerary. Due to the tour being located in the Wet Tropics region, we encounter a monsoonal Wet season. We cannot compensate for any Acts of god. (Example: Flooded roads, Trees Blocking access roads, Bridges going over with flooded water, Landslides, extremely hot weather, or torrential Rain.) Once you have joined the tour group on the day we all have committed to the days tour. We will endeavour to deliver a full day of entertainment regardless of the present conditions. We will do our absolute best given any situation.
Stress less with a pre-packaged itinerary created by locals, with your best interests…
With three tours in three different directions you’ll get a good understanding on the basics of Cairns Outdoor Nature Adventure.
- 3 full day tours
- 3 lunches
- Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls
- The Great Barrier Reef
- The Daintree Rainforest
- PDF Itinerary, Tours reconfirmed
- RRP $478
- Our price $448, You Save $30
- See: 2 "Outer" Great Barrier Reef locations
- Departs daily , max of 80 people
- Starts: 8.00am, Finishes: 4.30pm
- Morning & Afternoon tea, Lunch is included
- See: Port Douglas, Croc Cruise, Daintree Rainforest, Cape Trib, Rainforest Creek, Lookouts
- Departs every day, max of 20 people
- Starts: 6.50am, Finishes: 6.30pm
- Morning tea, Lunch is included