They took a little gravity, a splash of adrenanlin, a sprinkle of crazy and now they have the Ultimate Bungy Jump Menu. Whether your a nail-biting Virgin Jumper or a hardcore Adrenaline Junkie,…
- No booking or credit card fees
- It only takes two minutes :-)
- Cairns - 15,000ft Tandem Skydive (no photos or videos inc)
- A$354 A$309
- Mission Beach - 15,000ft Tandem Skydive (no photos or videos inc)
- A$354 A$329
- Photo Package on USB
- Photo & Video Package on USB
- INCLUDING $35 Per person levy
Jump outside your comfort zone with Skydive Australia. Voted as one of the top 3 Best locations in the World, is the picturesque Mission Beach…
Adventure at it’s finest with a 15,000ft tandem skydive… That’s Aussies highest altitude! Go big, or go home right?
Imagine, the Ultimate thrill of freefall at over 200km/hr up to an insane 60 seconds… With views over the reef, islands, rainforest and beach, after a miniute they release the chute, where you can really soak in the views for another 5-7 miniutes before landing on the beach in the heart of the Cassowary Coastal town called Mission Beach. The hardest choice is whether you will Skydive low (7,000ft) or Skydive high (15,000ft)…
Skydive Australia regulary release specials so by booking through Barefoot Tours our staff members will check on the latest special prior to locking in your one in a lifetime experience.
Skydiving is our passion, we love what we do. Everyone in our team has the same can-do mindset – we’re energetic, experienced and committed to making your skydive a safe and memorable experience you’ll never forget.
– Skydive Australia, Experience Co
- Transfers from Cairns daily
- Stunning beach landing
- Located in the heart of Mission Beach
- Jump over World Heritage Rainforest
- Mission Beach is the closest GBR point
- Shopes, Cafes & Pubs all within walking distance
- Certificate of Acheivement
- 1 hour use of bikes to Explore Mission Beach
What to Bring:
- comfortable clothing
- If you want to jump in shoes, make sure they are secured on your feet
- cash or a credit card to purchase Photos and Videos
- Money for levy
- Transfers to/from your Cairns accommodation
- 15,000ft tandem jump
- Photo & Video packages can be purchased seperately
Q. Is there a maximum weight limit?
Instructors may take individuals up to 115kg, subject to assessment and Safety Officer approval. If 95kg or over, surcharges apply.
Q. How long will my Skydive take?
Whilst we endeavour to complete your skydive within 3-4 hours, skydiving can be a full-day activity. Please allow for unforeseen delays due to events such as unfavourable weather and air traffic control.
Age policy: By law the minimum age to tandem skydive in Australia is 12 years old. If under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present on the day of the jump.
Cancellation policy: Booking payments are non-refundable but are transferrable. To change your booking to a different date and time, SA requires 48 hours notice or your booking payment(s) will be void. Rebooking your skydive without 48 hours notice will incur a $110 rebooking fee. Failure to turn up at the ‘check-in’ time will result in a 100% cancellation fee. Failure to go through with your skydive will forfeit your jump, no refunds will be given. All bookings are final, no refunds are given for change of mind or change of experience to a lesser value.
Weather policy: If the weather is unfavourable on the day of your booking, we will reschedule your jump to another date that best suits you.