Leave Cairns on an adventure, through World Heritage listed Rainforest, home to stunning waterfalls like Ellinjaa Falls, Josephine falls, Dinner falls & on towards some of the most beautiful locations in the Atherton Tablelands!
- Atherton Tablelands, Mission Beach, Hiking Day Tours
- Flat Rate Land Tour - 10 hours Set Price, 0-6 people
- Flat Rate Land Tour - 10 hours Set Price, 7-12 people
- Flat Rate Land Tour - 10 hours Set Price, 13-20 people
- Great Barrier Reef Tour On request only
Tour your way with the best adventure nature tour in Cairns – Barefoot Tours! Check out the Cairns Region with a group of mates, family, work colleagues or any other groups.
We are not strict on timings, or even locations, we offer the flexibility on the day to be able to change it up a bit to suit your group… it’s okay to change your mind, it is your bus and your guide for the day, we just want you to have fun and explore our beautiful region!
Majority of people like to stick to our standard day tour, but don’t be fooled as there is plenty more we can offer or change and plan. We are well experienced in Tourism and Travel in the Cairns Region here is some other things we can also organise:
- Overnight trips
- Multi-day trips (up to 14 days)
- Other day tours (Reef, Outback, Daintree, Tablelands, Farm stays, Rafting)
- off-beaten track activities
- Community service projects (tree planting, wildlife volunteering, rubbish clean ups, reef projects & more!)
- Indigenous experiences
We can completely customize our bus trips to suit each group from 10 people upto 28 people per bus with a maximum of 50 people per day. If you have an idea, send us an email and we can see how we can work together!
• You are required to provide us with special dietary requirements more than 10 days prior to your trip, to ensure we can take the appropriate steps on ensuring these are meet.
• Any major changes to the itinerary maybe rejected if less than 10 days’ notice is given or if it is not something Barefoot Tours is able to cater too.
To lock in your reservation a 25% deposit is required, and a signed copy of the Terms and Conditions. Full payment is due 10 days prior to date of travel. If you are booking this within 10 days then full payment is due at the time of booking.
We offer a flexible payment arrangement, our main two are as follows:
1. We can set up payment as a per person cost, by sending a link for everyone to pay in their own time and enter their dietary/medical info.
2. You can make payment via a group price on one invoice that you can either make payment plans or rip it off like a bandaid and pay all at once.
If you decide to cancel your booking more than 31 days prior to departure, a 10% admin fee will apply. Between 11-31 days prior to departure will incur a 25% fee of the trip cost and 1-10 days will incur a 50% fee of the trip cost. If less than 24 hours prior to departure, no refund will be issued.
In the unlikely event that we need to cancel the trip, we will try our best to provide an alternative, otherwise a full refund will be issued.
In the case of Force Majeure in/around Cairns (meaning a circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, threat of war or war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, disease, industrial disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and strikes), Barefoot Tours will not be liable for any delay, change or cancellation of a trip. Barefoot Tours will refund all monies, if we need to cancel our trip.
Please note Barefoot Tours is also not responsible for expenses incurred while preparing for a cancelled trip (e.g., non-refundable advance purchase of meals, entrance fees not booked through Barefoot Tours, visa fees, loss of enjoyment, etc.) or for any additional arrangements made before or after the cancelled trip.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY:
Barefoot Tours will take all reasonable steps to ensure your safety, and well-being.
You acknowledge that during your tour you are choosing to participate in, you are subjecting yourself to certain risks including, but not limited to: forces of nature, travel in remote areas, wilderness terrain, and transportation by bus. You recognize that such risks may be present at any time during the trip.
10 people is minimum to be classified as a group, we have experience working/organising groups up to 120 people for up to 16 days worth of touring in Cairns… but our happy medium is groups up to 50 people and no more than 2 weeks of activities, accommodation and meal planning.
Yes! Anything Cairns based we can do or at least give it a crack, our staff have experience (& very organised) with huge off-the-beaten track itinerary logistal planning.. so throw your thoughts at us and what you want your group to experience and we will organise it, reconfirm it and prepare everything so that your job/life is that much easier.
As a private charter we can make this suit anyone, and we choose our guides for the private charters based on who we think is most appropriate whether it be because of their knowledge on certain topics, or their experience in certain areas.
Yes! Absolutely… when you have a private charter booked with us we will collect you from your accommodation in the morning and drop you off either in town or back at your accommodation at the end of your day, it is apart of our service.
We promise to save you at least 5% off the normal retail rate across all tours, we can reconfirm your bookings on your behalf and help problem solve with any imediate issues that may arise whilst in Cairns (weather, getting lost etc.). We are your organisers and help you feel more prepared and relaxed about your group trip to Cairns.
- Airport Transfers to your Cairns hotel/hostel
- Great Barrier Reef Full Day Tour (1 free intro dive)
- Cape Trib – Daintree Rainforest Full Day Tour
- Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls Full Day Tour
- 3 lunches included
- Half price dinners, cheaper drinks
- Trusted tour companies with great reviews