- This Tour Tends To Sell Out!
- No booking or Credit Card fees
- It only takes a minute :-)
- FREE Intro Dive (1x per person over 12 years of age)
- Adult snorkeler (age 15 years or older)
- Child snorkeler (age 4 to 14 years old)
- Infants (age 0 to 3 years old)
- INCULDING Per person Reef levy
ReefQuest is one of Divers Dens’ signature Reef Cruises taking you to the Great Barrier Reef in approx 90mins.
As you step onto ReefQuest your greeted with small breakfast-like nibbles, tea, coffee or hot chocolate and paperwork. Once you have your paperwork completed, they provide you with your snorkel gear and show you where to keep it throughout the day…
We are in love with the vibe on this boat, is clean, professional, fun with good facilities and a good set up on the boat. ReefQuest brings an adventure vibe to their tour, attracting more of a youth market prviding their guests with quality snorkel equipment as they experience the Great Barrier Reef for the first time.
Taking a maximum of 80 passengers, this is still considered as one of the “smaller” boats heading out to the Reef from Cairns and for it’s price it’s very reasonable. Occassionally we are able to offer our guests a FREE intro dive, as long as you don’t have any medical conditions/medication that could prevent you from diving (like Asthma).
We have been operating for over 40 years and hold both PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre status and PADI 5 Star Career Development status – one of the highest ratings awarded to any Dive Store as recognition of continued Diver training excellence.
- Two dive sights at the unique Cairns’ Outer Reefs (The Great Barrier Reef)
- Enjoy Morning Tea & Tropical Buffet Lunch
- Snorkel or dive at the amazing Reef locations
- Award Winning Luxury Reef Boat (Divers Den)
- 2 out of 17 reef locations daily
What to bring:
- Togs, swimmers, bikini, or boardies
- Hat, sunscreen & sunglasses
- A Towel to dry yourself
- Camera to take some cool pics
- A dry change of clothes – maybe something warmer in winter?
- Water bottle to stay hydrated!!
- Certified Divers please bring your Cert-card & logbook
- PLUS $20AUD for Reef levy payable on boat
- Extra money for on board optional extra’s (like diving)
- Snorkel equipment
- Wetsuit / Stinger suit
- Guided snorkel tours
- Tropical buffet lunch
- Fresh chilled water
- Tea & coffee
- Prescription masks (deposit required)
- Personal spending
- Drinks (apart from the drinks mentioned above)
Do I need special insurance when diving?
We strongly recommend you have travel insurance which covers you for cancellation of trip due to illness, poor weather, travel delays, lost luggage and legal costs. Travel insurance may not cover diving accidents and treatment/evacuation. We recommend getting separate insurance like that offered by DAN. (Divers Alert Network).
Reef Quest requires you to check in from 8:00am, the boat departs at 8:30am sharp, returns around 4:15pm. They offer transfers from Cairns Northern Beaches or Cairns CBD at an additional cost, or check in is at the Cairns Marlin Marina which is walking distance from most CBD accommodations.
Age Policy: Minimum age for diving is 12 years old, some medical conditions may prevent you from being able to dive.
Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Weather Policy: Trips are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of boat operator. Alternative days or refunds will be offered in the event of cancellations by boat operator; however, boat operator reserve the right to use other vessels should boat operator be unavailable for any reason. 100% cancellation fee applies with less than 48 hours’ notice. Pricing is in AUD inclusive of GST, valid 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020.
Stress less with a pre-packaged itinerary created by locals, with your best interests…
With three tours in three different directions you’ll get a good understanding on the basics of Cairns Outdoor Nature Adventure.
- 3 full day tours
- 3 lunches
- Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls
- The Great Barrier Reef
- The Daintree Rainforest
- PDF Itinerary, Tours reconfirmed
- RRP $478
- Our price $448, You Save $30
- See: 2 "Outer" Great Barrier Reef locations
- Departs daily , max of 80 people
- Starts: 8.00am, Finishes: 4.30pm
- Morning & Afternoon tea, Lunch is included
- See: Port Douglas, Croc Cruise, Daintree Rainforest, Cape Trib, Rainforest Creek, Lookouts
- Departs every day, max of 20 people
- Starts: 6.50am, Finishes: 6.30pm
- Morning tea, Lunch is included