- No booking or Credit Card fees
- It only takes two minutes :-)
- Cheaper than going direct!
- Adult (15 years or older)
- A$190 A$185
- Kid (4-14 years)
- A$110 A$105
- Diving: Intro (no license)
- A$85 A$85
- Diving: Certified
- A$65 A$65
- EXCLUDING Per person Reef levy payable at check-in
- A$8 A$8
A little of the beaten track, Mission Beach is a hidden beauty, surrounded by lush rainforest, beautiful beaches, islands, all in a laid back small friendly town. When you picture a relaxing summer getaway, this is definately one of those places that exceeds expectations.
Mission Beach is situated about a 2 hour drive south of Cairns in the Cassowary Coast.
For those of you looking for a smaller boat to experience the Great Barrier Reef look no further than Mission Beach Dive Centres’ very own Reef Goddess.
The Reef Goddess is designed for your comfort with spacious deck areas, hot showers, a sun deck, toliets and a rear deck for the perfect entrance into the Great Barrier Reef.
Experienced crew are there to help make your day the best it can be with educational and hands on help when needed.
Our aim for your visit to the Outer Great Barrier Reef is to ensure you enjoy and experience this amazing place in it’s natural state away from the crowds. We would like everyone travelling on board ‘Reef Goddess’ to feel like you’re heading to the reef with friends and family creating a fun filled and educational experience that will stay with you forever – Mission Beach Dive Centre
- Tea, Coffee & Snacks
- Full Buffet BBQ Lunch
- Snorkle gear (sexy stinger suits in-season)
- Snorkle briefing
- 2 Great Barrier Reef locations
What to bring:
- Togs, swimmers, bikini, or boardies
- A Towel to dry yourself
- Camera to take some cool pics
- A dry change of clothes – maybe something warmer in winter?
- Water bottle to stay hydrated!!
- Casual Footwear – Thongs/Flip Flops/Sandals
- Sunscreen, a hat, sunnies
- Cash for on-board purchases
- Tea & coffee
- Fresh muffins on the way out
- Face mask, snorkel, fins (stinger suits in season)
- Free snorkel briefing and training
- Full buffet lunch, BBQ, salads, prawns, bread rolls & fruit
- Kids club in the galley for the way home!
- all drinks except for water
- personal spending’s
- Merchandise – Hats & Stubby Coolers
- Extra Diving
- Wetsuits (included with diving)
- Go Pro’s (hire or purchase)
- Fully licensed bar onboard
Q. Are there many sharks?
You may be lucky enough to see a little white or black tip reef shark pass you by as small reef sharks are common. However, they are very shy.
Age Policy: Minimum age for diving is 12 years old, some medical conditions may prevent you from being able to dive.
Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Weather Policy: Trips are subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled at the discretion of boat operator. Alternative days or refunds will be offered in the event of cancellations by boat operator; however, boat operator reserve the right to use other vessels should boat operator be unavailable for any reason. 100% cancellation fee applies with less than 48 hours’ notice. Pricing is in AUD inclusive of GST, valid 1 July 2019 – 31 March 2020.