They took a little gravity, a splash of adrenanlin, a sprinkle of crazy and now they have the Ultimate Bungy Jump Menu. Whether your a nail-biting Virgin Jumper or a hardcore Adrenaline Junkie,…
- No booking or Credit Card fees
- It only takes a minute :-)
- Person (age 10 years or older)
- A$184 A$179
If you are looking for something to do on your arrival or departure day then Behana Canyoning is a great adventure to experience! A morning or afternoon tour full of Jumps, slides, abseiling, swimming, climbing and exploring at the magnifcent Behana Gorge.
No prior abseiling experience required. Their qualified and experienced guides provide the utmost professionalism to ensure your safety whilst giving you a dose of crazy, fun adventure.
Experience Co pick you up and drop you off from your accomodation in the Cairns City Area. Easy! Only a 45 minute drive from Cairns until we reach Behana Gorge. Once you get to the gorge and soak in the beautiful sights, they’ll instruct each of you on abseiling techniques.
A guide will be with you the entire time to make sure everything is safe. We start at the top of the gorge where all the best waterfalls are located and then we canyon our way down the gorge by abseiling, cliff jumping, sliding and swimming.
Hungry yet? They’ll provide a snack lunch and why not chill out for a while and enjoy this beautiful area that nature provides us. After this, we’ll head back to Cairns and drop you at your accommodation
Behana Gorge has a public walking track but is closed to vehicles. A 3.2 kilometre steep walk will get you to the top of the gorge where the best waterfalls are located. Don’t feel like the walk? Only Experience Co’s Behana Canyoning tour can drive you all the way to the top.
What to bring:
- Togs, swimmers, bikini, or boardies
- A Towel to dry yourself
- Camera/Go Pros to take some cool pics
- A dry change of clothes – maybe something warmer in winter?
- Water bottle to stay hydrated!!
- Sun protection
- Closed toe shoes with good grip as they will get wet!
- Transfers to/from your Cairns accommodation
- Beautiful lookout & awesome photo opportunities
- Chance to spot rainforest wildlife (tree frogs, snakes)
- Multiple swimming spots including waterfall & a natural water slide
- All safety equipment for your canyoning adventure
- Professional abseil instruction from a certified instructor
- Professional Photos available for purchase after or during the tour
Do I need prior abseil experience?
No but we recommend having at least a basic level of swimming.
Age Policy: This tour welcomes those aged 10 years and older. No max age limit, but you do need to be fairly fit and healthy and ok on your feet (some of the tracks can be a little tricky otherwise).
Cancellation Policy: Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Weather Policy: The tour is weather dependent. The tour may be cancelled in conditions of heavy rainfall or extreme weather. If this occurs, bookings can be placed on another date or refunds provided.